Sunday, November 13, 2011

Guest Book Envy


I fell in love a few weeks ago with this guestbook on BHLDN.



















I was at a wedding over the weekend and they had this guestbook in gray!  Stunning.  Their colors were a gray-ish purple and white, and this guestbook went so well with everything.  I was so excited when I saw it I think I let out a squeal.  Luckily, we were among the first people there, so I don't think anyone heard!











I thought about buying this book just because I love it so much.  They also have a photo album available in this style.  The photo album is a little more spendy, but after seeing the guestbook in person, I think it's worth it!

If you're planning your wedding and haven't done so yet, you really must check out BHLDN!  It's owned by Anthropologie, and has everything from shoes to centerpieces.  


  

- Kristy

The Odd Willow | St. Paul Event Rental

No comments:

Post a Comment