Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why Rent Antique?

A few months back I got married. I realized quickly while planning that there was a huge void in the rental business for 
unique/vintage/antique items. I was determined to have my wedding be special and "different." I decided to buy everything (and I mean everything) myself. Although the end result was exactly what I was looking for, it was a lot of work to get there. Glasses, silverware, dessert stands, you name it, we have it.



                        Ball jars used for Sangria.  We also   
                        used these jars as water glasses on
                        each table.




                        Our table settings included vintage
                        milk bottles, jelly jars with votives,
                        vintage Paul Masson wine carafes used for
                        water, and ball jars.



Buying, washing, storing, transporting . . . all things I didn't think of before I made my decision to do everything myself. I vowed halfway through the planning process to have my items available for other brides to rent.  This eventually expanded to all types of events.  We do this because we love it, and we love to see our clients' vision come to life!


We hope to give people planning events the freedom to be creative while spending less than half of what they would buying everything on their own (not including the time invested in buying, washing, and transporting).  Our prices are competitive with the "big" rental companies, and we offer unique items that you won't find in large quantities anywhere else.










                                                            
- Kristy

       The Odd Willow | Vintage Rentals in the Minneapolis Area

No comments:

Post a Comment